As we're now in September my Summer clothes have been pushed to the back of my wardrobe and the comfortable, cosy knitwear is making it's way to the front. I love to wear Autumnal colours like burgundy, tan and dark green as I like to save brighter and pastel colours for Spring/Summer.
I've been browsing the internet for some gorgeous knitwear to put on my wishlist and I thought I'd share with you what I found.
- I love the colour of this green cardigan from Woolovers and it looks super comfortable, I'd also love to get a white cardigan like this too as they're great to have in your wardrobe and go with anything.
- The top right cardigan is from ASOS, it looks so cosy and is the perfect colour for Autumn.
- I think the cream jumper with beading around the neckline is so pretty and perfect for when you want to look a bit more dressed up but still feel warm.
- I've been obsessed with kimonos during the Summer and this burgundy knitted kimono from New Look takes the trend right into Autumn, yay!
- Lastly I'd love to get this black jumper with beaded neckline and shoulders from Zara, it's another great choice for when you need to look a little smarter and I like that it's quite long too.